Vision and Values
We believe that the Bible, both the Old and New Testaments, was Gods revelation to us, is inerrant, and our only rule in matters of faith and life.
In addition we believe:
* Jehovah God created the heavens and the earth. (Genesis 1:1)
* We are all created beings. (Genesis 1:27)
* Both men and women are created in the spiritual image of God. (Genesis 1:26)
* In God’s providential care of his creation. (Psalms 104:10-25)
* That all sin and fall short of the glory of God. (Romans 3:23)
* God sent his Son, Jesus Christ, to redeem mankind from the bondage of sin. (John 3:16)
* That Jesus Christ was crucified, buried, and rose from the dead on the third day. (I Corinthians 15:3-4)
* That today, Jesus possesses all authority in both heaven and earth. (Matthew 28:18)
* That the gospel of Jesus Christ is the power of God unto salvation for every person. (Romans 1:16)
* That God rules, and sometimes intervenes, in the affairs of man. (II Chronicles 7:14)
* That God blesses those nations which recognize him as Lord. (Psalms 33:12)
* That where the spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty. (II Corinthians 3:17)
* That a knowledge of truth leads to freedom. (John 8:32)
* That a nation which sins must repent, pray, and return to God, if it is to be healed. (II Chronicles 7:14)
We further believe that, as Christians, we are mandated to be the “salt of the earth” and “light of the world.” In order to
properly understand our role as “salt and light” for society, we must educate ourselves in truth, not only through a knowledge of scripture, but also a knowledge of history, civics, non-Christian viewpoints and their dangers, as well as economics, founding principles, constitutional principles, government, and the body politic.
We believe in the constitutional republic of The Unites States of America and that it was built on a foundation of faith, adherence to the Judeo-Christian ethic, and a reverence for God as the Creator. We believe in American exceptionalism, and that preservation of our unalienable rights of “life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness" are core precepts of the American experience.